Greetings! Ni hao ma people?

The feelings of feel alienated is still alive. Yesterday people are laughing at me because I don’t know what the hell are they talking about. I feel proud, because I’m naive. And naive is the now the new word for coolness, and awesomeness and of course glamorous. I don’t know why I am so in love with the brilliant tune, and make me looks so different than any other girl who dressed like me. I’m not like them, and I feel proud of it. Really, thank you for laughing.

A man should have more, and be more than his woman. I mean in terms of education, and anything that brings benefits for future, especially when it comes in financial. Oh man, you really need to think more than me. Please don’t get me wrong here. I don’t want to be the one who leads everything. Tell me who the hell in this world wants? Wikileaks sucks.

One thing I’m afraid most is, when I hate something, someday I will love it. And I’m scared one day I’ll be like him.


fuckthisfeelingasshole!

No comments:

Post a Comment